ROOSTER FIGHTS. NEW!
Rooster Fights. New!
Competitions of specially trained fighting roosters which are set to fight with each other; a gambling sport in which players place bets on the victory of one of the roosters by sector.
- Custom logotypes.
- Pre-recorded HD quality videos
- Jackpot with individual settings.
- Unique bets combinations
Rules of the game
Two roosters fight against each other within a circular arena.
Each fight can have a maximum duration of 2:30 minutes, after which, in the absence of a winner, a draw is declared.
During the fight the roosters can be easily identified by a coloured label attached to their shanks, which can be blue or red.
Before the fight, a technical card containing the three scores of strength, endurance and agility of the two roosters is displayed.
For this game we offer 5 betting options:
- 1X2: you have to predict whether the fight will end with the victory of one of the two roosters or with or a draw.
- Over / Under 60 seconds: you have predict whether the fight will last more or less than 60 seconds (Over / Under).
- Sector: the arena is divided into 4 sectors of equal size, you have to predict in which sector the meeting will end in case of defeat of one of the two participants. In the event of a draw, the bet is lost.
- Combo Winner + O / U 60s: you have to predict which of the two roosters will win the match and if this occurs in more or less than 60 seconds. In the event of a draw, the bet is lost.
- Combo Winner + Sector: you have to predict which of the two roosters will win the match and in which sector the match will end. In the event of a draw, the bet is lost.
Regulation of the game organizer's remuneration
This game can work both on pure probability theory and with a fixed rate of return for the game organizer.
The jackpot of this game is cumulative and joint with all other games. For every bet made by the player in Jackpot, 3% of the bet amount is deducted.
Jackpot can be regulated separately for each checkout or PPS. It can be enabled or disabled in the game. Sets the lower and upper bounds for the Jackpot size. The lower limit determines the moment when the Jackpot can be played between the winning players. The upper limit indicates a large value, upon reaching or exceeding which Jackpot will be played between the players.